Welcome to Destiny Kinal's Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Interview with Jason Wright publisher of Oddball Magazine

I'm attending a week's certification course in Literary Small Press Publishing at Emerson College in Boston MA with a dozen other small press entrepreneurs.

Yesterday, Jason Wright of Oddball Magazine interviewed me about my recently released book Burning Silk, doing it on his phone and then adding commentary (like this) on his blog. www.oddballmagazine.com (I think.) So today I interviewed Jason and am learning how to post this interview on my blog, schooled by my mates who are blog savvy.

(Video interview forthcoming.)
I also did a second interview with Margery Hannah who is working on a novel. Stay tuned for that interview.

Settle in and hear about Jason and his rapprochement with bipolar disease. His commitment to Oddball Magazine. And his strangely but pleasingly unshielded personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment